We present to you an e-book which collects all our experiences and thoughts regarding creation of an agile office. Hands on, practical, functional.
This resource was created primarily for business leaders who think about a new HQ or are already already in the process of redeveloping their office, most importantly for business leaders who understand the importance of useful and usable office design.
Your workspace is part of your company culture, part of your work process, part of your brand identity and one of the key factors in stimulating creativity, innovation and emotional engagement. XSolve and Chilid (our sister company) moved to the new HQ in May 2017. It took us a year of research and planning to organised the new workspace according to the values we believe in and in line with the agile methodology our teams work with. The sum of our research and experiences is presented in this e-book. Inside you will find:
- a step-by-step guide on how to create an agile office
- an infographic summarising the agile office concept
- tips on how to create an office that supports teamwork and collaboration
- office design checklist
- thoughts from Anna Zarudzka, Founder of Chilid on how to win the battle with the enemies of your workplace
- a full list of all furniture and equipment we bought for our agile office to help you with budgeting and ideas
If you have any questions you can always reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to share our knowledge. We also do tours of our office – enquire via email.
Fill in the form on the right and download the full agile office e-book —>