What will be your role?
- Post management including sending and receiving correspondence
- Monitoring circulation of documentation and archiving them
- Maintaining office purchase ( IT and office equipment)
- Preparing reports and documents for organisation and getting necessary sings on documents (bills, conclusions and other documents)
- Cooperating with External Accountant. Preparing and describing invoices
- Coordinating internal and external events including lunches for employees
- Entering transfers to bank system
- Issuing and sending invoices to clients
- Cooperation with banks and accounting in preparation of financial documentation
We would like you to:
- Have experience in administrative and accounting area
- Have good command of English
- Have working knowledge of MS Office and Google Tools
- Have positive attitude toward team working
- Have strong written and verbal communication
What do we offer:
- Joining an amazing and open-minded Operations Team, eager to experiment, discover new opportunities and share their best practices
- Lots of opportunities to fully develop your potential - wanna be a mentor, speaker or an event promoter? No one will stop you!
- Consistent growth and full control over your career path
- The real impact on decisions made inside the organization (it’s not an empty word, you’ve got it!)
- Having your mind blown by our Agile Office - every time you enter (we designed it ourselves!)
- Working in a holacracy framework (no managers, self-managing teams)
- Variety of cooperation forms (i.e. employment contract/B2B contract)
- Flexible working hours and a partially remote work if needed
Free English lessons, benefits system (MultiSport, medical care, cultural events etc.)
- Weekly lunches, fresh fruits, coffee and snacks...
...and a great time spent together at work and after hours!