Join us if you:
- Are strongly interested in cutting-edge devops techniques
- Enjoy R&D'ing various tools/platforms in order to find the most suitable one
- Feel comfortable with programming in this field (python, bash, etc.)
- Are an experienced Linux user (all our stack is Linux based)
- Have used multiple Amazon AWS services and you can choose and configure the suitable ones (EC2, RDS, SES, S3, ECS, EKS)
- Are eager to show us some new cool stuff that you recently heard of
- Are familiar with Docker (all our projects are dockerized)
- Are flexible and have positive attitude toward team working
It would be nice if you:
- Know PHP/Java/JS so that you can support development teams as well as prepare DevOps innovations for us
- Know modern container-based management tool(s) (e.g. Kubernetes - more and more projects are k8s-based, Rancher, Docker Swarm)
- Know infrastructure management tool(s) such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet.
- Know basics of networking domain
What we offer:
- Joining an amazing and open-minded community eager to share their knowledge and best practices
- Lots of opportunities to fully develop your potential - wanna be a mentor or support recruitment processes? No one will stop you!
- Consistent growth and full control over your career path
- The real impact on decisions made inside the organization (it’s not an empty word, you’ve got it!)
- Becoming a part of our community-focused initiatives i.e. Xlab, Frontclub (or start your own)
- 10% of working hours for self-development (tech mentoring, theme chapters, machine learning or other activities)
- Having your mind blown by our Agile Office - every time you enter (we designed it ourselves!)
- Projects for international clients (no lame products or old technologies)
- Working in a real Scrum framework (no managers, self-organising teams, Scrum Masters in every project)
- Variety of cooperation forms (i.e. employment contract/B2B contract)
- Flexible working hours and a partially remote work if needed
- Free English lessons, benefits system (MultiSport, medical care, cultural events etc.)
- Weekly lunches, fresh fruits, coffee and snacks...
...and a great time spent together at work and after hours!